Family Movie Night
Friday, May 24th
6:30 - 8:30 PM
Join us for a picnic outside and then head inside for a family-friendly movie:
"The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part"
Rain or shine! Everyone is welcome!
These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates. Deuteronomy 6:6-9
The purpose of our children’s ministry is to glorify God by:
- Encouraging and supporting community parents in their responsibility to provide direct teaching and to model consistent Christian living
- Providing regular opportunities for our children to know Christ in a personal way and to grow in their relationship with Him
- Encouraging, supporting and training teachers for ministry to families and children
- Developing a community that allows worship, learning and serving in an exciting atmosphere
- Preparing kingdom disciples to be the “salt and the light” in the world
Through complete reliance upon the Lord and prayer, we will endeavor to nurture kingdom disciples who:
Retain a secure undertanding of the entire inspired Word of God via stimulating teaching: Sunday School, Kid's Worship, and VBS
Participate in worship (personally, as a family and corporately): Church Service and Sunday School music
Serve Him by reaching out to others: VBS, Missions Camp and other service - related opportunities
- Enjoy fellowship and mentoring events which establish their place within our Church body: Special Church-wide and Young Family Events
For more information or if you are interested in becoming involved in children's ministry, contact Becky Boone.